Media player can play audio and video files.
Currently, MediaPlayer supports the following functions:
- Play all sound and video file formats that android supports (See the list of supported formats.)
- Play, pause, and stop a media file.
- Shows current positions in format mm:ss
- Jump to arbitrary position by dragging the slider.
Media browser lets you pick images, audio, and video files that are
stored in Android's Media content provider.
- Both, internal and external content can be viewed - where external content is on the SD card.
- The Android media scanner can be invoked through the menu.