OpenIntents About for Android™.
OI About displays version information, links, credits, and license of an application. It is a standalone about dialog that is shared between apps.
It is an extension for OI Notepad, OI Shopping list, OI File Manager, and others.
OI About displays application name, version, link, email address, credits (authors, documenters, translators, artists), and license information.
OI About is based on the GtkAboutDialog.
You can use the About dialog in your application by calling the SHOW_ABOUT_DIALOG intent:
Intent intent = new Intent("org.openintents.action.SHOW_ABOUT_DIALOG");
The information is retrieved from meta-tags in your Manifest file. Details can be found here:
- high-resolution icon for Android 2.3 and later.
- support for about.xml (Google Code-in task by Matěj Konečný, issue 248)
- list more languages for translations.
- new icons and translations by Google Code-in students
- support moving app to SD card.
- new optional tab for recent changes.
- show translators of all languages.
- fix crash if no icon is supplied.
- support Android 2.3.
- translations into various languages.
- Update to Android-1.6 (screensize and density).
- translations: Chinese (simplified), Japanese, Lao,
- Fix blackening of license text while touching.
- translations: Dutch, French, German, Spanish
- First public release.
- Shows general info, credits, and license tabs.
- Retrieves information from application manifest
through default tags and metadata.
- Optionally, all fields can be modified through