The SensorSimulator lets you simulate sensor data from accerelometer, compass, and orientation sensors. The data can be used in an Android application, to steer them live through the sensors.
More information can be found on the documentation page
Try it out right here...
- NOTE: The Sensor Simulator requires Java Version 6 (JRE 1.6). If the above does not work, probably you need to download the latest Java version.
- You can use the Sensor Simulator to feed your Android application with real-time sensor data.
- This applet above is for demonstration purposes only. Due to web browser restrictions, the Android emulator is not allowed to connect to the applet when run from the internet. You have to download the Sensor Simulator and run it locally (but first read the SensorSimulator description page).
- For more information visit the SensorSimulator description page.
- The wii-mote extension by Dale Thatcher lets you connect a wii-mote to the sensor simulator.