ORMDroid is a simple ORM persistence framework for your Android applications, providing an easy to use, almost-zero-config way to handle model persistence without ever having to deal with Android's built-in database interfaces.
ORM-Droid Project Page
Developer's blog (includes other code-related topics)
- Small - ~20k, target of no more than 30k.
- Simple - No excessive features or support for platforms other than Android.
- Flexible - Allowing you to configure what you need to, but at the same time...
- Automatic - ... sensible defaults for everything.
- ORMDroid works with Android API 8 and up.