Your privacy is very important to us and we want you to know everything we do and don’t do with the information you provide. Our guiding principle is that we collect as little information as necessary (and in most cases this means no information at all) and that any information we collect from you will be treated with the utmost care and respect, and every effort will be made to ensure the information is kept private.
BY INSTALLING, USING OR ACCESSING THE APPLICATION, YOU HEREBY ACCEPT THE POLICY WITHOUT QUALIFICATION. If you do not agree to this Policy, do not use or access the Application, and delete it from the device on which the Application was installed (the “device”).
If you have any questions about the Policy, please contact:
Collection of Personal Information
OpenIntents does not gather any of your personal information while you are using the Application, except as provided for in this Policy. Where certain information is collected, it will only be used for the stated purpose.
Under no circumstances does OpenIntents collect, download or otherwise make copies of any data you create using the Applications.
Where you have downloaded “Alternative Apps”, the Application collects the package names and meta data of the installed apps on your device. These are transferred to and stored anonymously on our application server. No information about the device are stored on the server. These collected information are only used to enhance the services of the Alternative Apps platform by OpenIntents.
Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by the Application?
Yes. We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
- if OpenIntents is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
- to advertisers and third party advertising networks as described in the section about Third-Party Advertisements.
User Control and Uninstall
You can access and change user settings from the options/settings menu where appropriate on your device. Uninstall methods vary depending on your device. OpenIntents has no control over these functions and denies any responsibility of your use thereof, and any data or personal information sent to third parties as a result of said activities.
Limitation of Liability
OpenIntents, and / or its respective officers, directors, and other related entities, servants, agents, representatives, successors and assigns, will not be held liable for any damages resulting from the misuse of any information collected through the Application by any third party, or any misuse of any information collected through the Application not in violation of the Policy.